
Well guys, here it is. The moment you've been waiting for! Our very own Britt Family Blog!!! It is going to be great. Remember when we wanted to paint the words "Britt Family Expedition" on the cheeselog? That is the inspiration for our blog title. All of us can post pictures, or comments about things going on in our lives. It will be a great way to keep in touch, and I promise, blogging can be contagious. Of course, I added my own blog site to our list of friends, and we can keep adding as we make more blog friends. Oh, and sorry Dad, I couldn't find any plain black backgrounds. I thought you might like this background with the earthy tones, hopefully it will remind you of being out in the quarry digging up those dino bones! Let me know what you guys think!
No comments:
Post a Comment